[registrars]

[registrars] wHO IS OUR WEBHOST?

Greetings all:

Some years ago, a webhoster kindly stepped forward and offered the
registrars webhosting services.

I am now attempting to pass over the management of the website to the new
incoming secretary.

I have my password and username, but I need to be able to identify the host
so that the new secretary can upload from his location.

Would our webhoster please identify himself so that I can get his IP address
and whatever else is needed to allow the new person to upload and manage the
site.

Thank you.

Timothy Denton, BA,BCL
Secretary, ICANN-Registrars Constituency
37 Heney Street
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada K1N 5V6
www.tmdenton.com