[registrars]

[registrars] Introduction

Dear Registrar colleagues,
Some of you may already know me but I would like to introduce myself to
the others.
I'm Jean-Michel Becar working as the Senior Architect for a Japanese ISP
and an ICANN Accredited Registrar in Tokyo : Global Media Online INC.
I've been working for almost 3 years for them mainly in the Domain
registration field and all technical matters related to domains. Before
working for GMO I was involved for 2 years in the ICANN process through
my previous company and I followed from an eye all the ICANN
developments since I joined GMO.
 From now I will be more involved within ICANN and espacially in the
Registrar constituency.
I hope to our discussion will be constructive and as I'm trying to catch
up on all the current issues I have to admit that we have a lot to do.
Looking forward to seeing all of you in Montreal (but looks like
japanese companies will cancel all travels to Canada due to SARS :-(
Anyway I will from now actively particpate to the mailing list.
Regards,

Jean-Michel Becar
Senior Architect
Global Media Online INC.