[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Latest IRDX Draft(s) for Discussion

[Note: I have some general comments from a r'rar perspective regarding
the two enforcement drafts I will forward under separate cover. And as
always, continuing apologies for the proprietary document format.]

Re: rc-irdx-090302-v1r2d7.doc

A few explanations -

 - the "Losing Registrar Redress" portion of the document has been
removed pending replacement by whichever enforcement/arbitration
process/policy the TF eventually settles on.

 - a mostly complete glossary has been added (thanks Mark)

 - the "Outstanding Issues" section has been updated.

 - minor cosmetic, formatting and other nigglies have been corrected
and/or pulled out.

Re: irdx-rrycp-0902-p1.doc

This is a first cut of an enforcement model as drafted by Jeff Neuman.

Re: irdx-rrarcp-0902-p1.doc

This is a first cut of an enforcement model as drafted by yours truly.

Re: irdx-gprov-0902-p1.doc

This is the first cut of the General Provisions that have been floating
around our discussions for the past many months. Note that these were
taken from my notes, TF archives, transcripts, general recollection etc.
Please pay attention to these specific provisions to ensure that the
sentiment, intent and specifics have been appropriately captured. Also
note that some of these provisions have been included by implication (in
that they plug loopholes that might otherwise exist). As this document
is "pending" acceptance into the TF, further discussion is critical.

I can be reached tonight if there are questions before the AM. Feel free
to call or drop me a note via email.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow

rc-irdx-090302-v1r2d7.doc

irdx-rrarcp-0902-p1.doc

irdx-rrycp-0902-p1.doc