Re: [ga] Icannatlarge.com - conflict of interest

William X Walsh wrote:

> Friday, Friday, March 01, 2002, 7:36:01 PM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
>
> > William X Walsh wrote:

> >> Can't agree here, Joop.  Email, the lowest common denominator, should
> >> be used for all discussions.
>
> > I like the new forum!  I'm not surprised you don't
> > William, you will certainly be a lot less disruptive on
> > such a board.  Pity.
>
> Always quick to attack people by assuming their motives and engaging
> in personal attacks, just as always Sotiris.

There's nothing assumed here Willie.  Your track record
speaks for itself.

Please be advised William, that this is the last email
message of yours that I will be responding to on this List
(unless you actually shock me with something constructive
and substantive, which I'm not betting on at this point).
Heretofore, I will be shifting my attention to the online
AtLarge Forum and you can try to get my attention there if
you like William.  But I won't respond to your usual
drivel there either...

--
Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos