Re: [ga] Icannatlarge.com - conflict of interest

Joanna Lane wrote:

> It is my suggestion to agree one ground rule. While the DNSO
> continues to operate as currently structured, no officers of the DNSO shall
> be eligible to stand for office in the At Large.

I would go a bit further and stipulate that "no present or
past officers, or committee appointees, of the DNSO or
ICANN shall be eligible to stand for office in the At
Large."  If what is sought is bottom-up legitimacy, then
the top is not where we start looking for officials of the
AtLarge IMHO.

--
Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos