RE: [ga] Icannatlarge.com - conflict of interest

> of the DNSO
> > shall
> > >
> > > I would go a bit further and stipulate that "no present or
> > > past officers, or committee appointees, of the DNSO or
> > > ICANN shall be eligible to stand for office in the At
> > > Large."  If what is sought is bottom-up legitimacy, then
> > > the top is not where we start looking for officials of the
> > > AtLarge IMHO.

http://www.icann.org/general/bylaws.htm#VI
Section 4. ELIGIBILITY

No person shall serve simultaneously as (i) a member of any Supporting
Organization Council or other body that is directly responsible for the
selection of Directors by that Supporting Organization and (ii) a Director
or a member of any other Supporting Organization Council. If a member of any
such Supporting Organization Council or such other body accepts a nomination
to be considered to serve on the Board, such member shall not, following
such acceptance, participate in any discussion of, or vote by, such
Supporting Organization Council or other body relating to the selection of
Directors by such Council or other body.

Regards,
Joanna

No person shall serve simultaneously

You can't be on the Names Council