Re[2]: [ga] Icannatlarge.com - conflict of interest

Friday, Friday, March 01, 2002, 7:36:01 PM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> William X Walsh wrote:
>>
>> Friday, Friday, March 01, 2002, 2:51:05 PM, Joop Teernstra wrote:
>>
>> > It would be a good idea to take this discussion off the GA list and move it
>> > where it belongs. http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/  under the thread
>> > "Charter".
>>
>> Can't agree here, Joop.  Email, the lowest common denominator, should
>> be used for all discussions.

> I like the new forum!  I'm not surprised you don't
> William, you will certainly be a lot less disruptive on
> such a board.  Pity.

Always quick to attack people by assuming their motives and engaging
in personal attacks, just as always Sotiris.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux