Re: [ga] Icannatlarge.com - conflict of interest

William X Walsh wrote:

> Friday, Friday, March 01, 2002, 2:51:05 PM, Joop Teernstra wrote:
>
> > It would be a good idea to take this discussion off the GA list and move it
> > where it belongs. http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/  under the thread
> > "Charter".
>
> Can't agree here, Joop.  Email, the lowest common denominator, should
> be used for all discussions.

I like the new forum!  I'm not surprised you don't
William, you will certainly be a lot less disruptive on
such a board.  Pity.

I've joined the AtLarge Discussion Forum and I am willing
to engage in any and all constructive discussion at
http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/

My Inbox will love me for it!

Thanks for the new medium Joop.

--