Re[5]: [ga] WLS done deal

Thursday, Thursday, January 24, 2002, 6:02:54 AM, Don Brown wrote:

> I am not sure I totally agree with the first two sentences of your
> response below, but I will accept them. I take it, then, that the
> recommended or sanctioned method is for the Chair to call for a vote.

> Regardless, however, it still begs the question: "If people want to
> work on a proposal to submit to the Assembly for consensus, what could
> possibly be wrong with letting them pursue that mission?"

Nothing, but the appropriate place to float that is here on the GA
list.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux