Re[3]: [ga] WLS done deal

Wednesday, Wednesday, January 23, 2002, 7:22:49 PM, Don Brown wrote:

> Even when the majority favors a work group, the Chair dictatorially
> kills it on the basis of procedure. If people want to work on a

No, the majority of those who elected to participate in an informal
privately run poll.  Most participants ignored that poll, so it is not
fair to say that the majority supports a work group, when there has
been no formal measure of that.  When we vote on issues, we get a LOT
more participation that was given on that informal private poll
Patrick was running, and its measure should not be considered to be
reflective of the Assembly's wishes.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux