Re: [ga] WLS done deal

No, Sotiris, Netsol is an affiliate of Snapnames, and is offering
their backorder "snapback" service, as do many registrars.

It's not the WLS.  Snapnames is competing for the names at the
Registry drop with the others who offer these services.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux