Re: [Fwd: [ga] NOTICE/GA-WG-Delete/RFC - Attn. DNSO Secretariat and NC]

Thomas and all assembly members,

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> On 2002-01-13 11:53:21 -0800, Eric Dierker wrote:
>
> >New chairs will be elected and appointed in the next few days.  My
> >administrative role in this group will end at that point.

  You have no administrative role in this group at this point of time,
and I'd strongly suggest that you do not simulate having one to others.

  I couldn't agree more in this instance with you Thomas.

> Since there's no visible benefit in moving these discussions away
>  from the main GA list at this time (at least, nobody has pointed one
> out so far, I think), I'd (again) suggest that the discussion on the
> deletion issue remains on the main GA list.

  Well this may not be completely correct, but we don't know yet
the results of Patrick's Poll.  As you know or should know if you have
been following along there has been a call for a Delete WG to include
a Delete WG ML.  Hence until there is a little more input to Patrick's
poll, you comment here is misleading to a degree.
See: http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00327.html
and: http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00390.html

  As has been stated, and suggested a number of GA members have
requested that the proposed delete WG come from within the DNSO
GA by the members.  This is essentially what the two outstanding polls
are about.

> --
> Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827