Re: [Fwd: [ga] NOTICE/GA-WG-Delete/RFC - Attn. DNSO Secretariat and NC]

Eric and all assembly members,

  I have demanded nothing.  I have only suggested.  Let's be clear on
that right now!  So the reference you provided for this post Eric
is in error.  Please discontinue these sorts of games.

  Here again  is exactly what I stated in response to your
============ copy of post follows here =============
"Eric and all assembly members,

>   Has the NC been notified of what you are trying to start up here
> Eric?  Philip, please advise.  Have you made a request to the NC
> and the DNSO Secretariat Eric?  Secretariat, Please advise...
> If not Eric, I cannot support this effort as being one that is
> in the best interest or supported by the DNSO GA members...
>
> Eric Dierker wrote:
>
> > Please take notice that certain members of the GA of the DNSO of ICANN
> > are forming a working group
> > to attempt to reach some consensus on the matters of policy regarding
> > Domain Name deletions.
> >
> > The Working Group will be open to all GA members that chose to
> > participate.  It will follow established precedence and formally adopted
> > rules regarding Working Groups.
> >
> > The address of the working group will be ++++++ for the immediate
> > future.
> >
> > Concurrent with this notice we request that a Formal Working Group be
> > established for this purpose and
> > all work done within our Working Group will cede to that of the more
> > formally authorized Working Group,
> > should there be one established."
===================  End of copy =============

  There is absolutely NO demand in my response to you, is there
Eric?

Eric Dierker wrote:

> This has been posted for over 24 hours.  Very little input has been
> received so I will move forward and send it out on my monday morning.
>
> We will then begin to formulate questions to Versign.  All input here
> will be considered input on the list used for that purpose.  I believe
> this may satisfy Mr. Walsh.
>
> New chairs will be elected and appointed in the next few days.  My
> administrative role in this group will end at that point. {if by some
> queer quirk of horrible fate I am elected in either chair role, well
> then that would change along with Mr. Walshs' resignation from this list
> or at least my first order of business would be to ask for his
> suspension}
>
> If we begin this group will any of the registrars host and help support
> an independent list and body in keeping with Mr. Williams desires.  We
> will need immediate polling and voting mechanisms.  We will need an
> interfacing technical secretariat to work with our consensual and
> elected secretariat.
>
> I would ask those interested to forward this to the appropriate powers
> to be and cc this list so that we are all on the same page here.
> Masseurs. Patrick,  Jeff, William,  Abel, Jess, Thomas and all others
> who have been so patient as to give us great wisdom and advice I thank
> you wholeheartedly, even though we may disagree at least we are all
> working in a forward looking manner.  I apologize that we could not
> fully accommodate all concerns and I sincerely appreciate all of the
> compromises being made in the sake of accomplishing a first ever bottoms
> up WG.
> If there are errors in its' creation they are mine and next time we will
> do better.
>
> Please begin drafting and submitting questions to the GA-SYS.
>
> Sincerely,
> Eric

>    Part 1.2       Type: message/rfc822
>               Encoding: 7bit

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827