Re: [Fwd: [ga] NOTICE/GA-WG-Delete/RFC - Attn. DNSO Secretariat and NC]

On 2002-01-13 11:53:21 -0800, Eric Dierker wrote:

>New chairs will be elected and appointed in the next few days.  My
>administrative role in this group will end at that point.

You have no administrative role in this group at this point of time,
and I'd strongly suggest that you do not simulate having one to
others.

Since there's no visible benefit in moving these discussions away
 from the main GA list at this time (at least, nobody has pointed one
out so far, I think), I'd (again) suggest that the discussion on the
deletion issue remains on the main GA list.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/