Re: [Fwd: [ga] NOTICE/GA-WG-Delete/RFC - Attn. DNSO Secretariat and NC]

Apparently my desire to state that I will not carry on in any capacity was
translated by some of you to mean that I had some now.

I humbly apologize and I beseech anyone to take over this beginning role.

I have no role or capacity or administrative duties at this time and am
acting only as an usher to direct folks to a good seat.  They may chose any
at their choosing and i am only here to help them find what they are
looking for.

All errors in this regard are mine and I ask any better seating
arrangements be made clear now.

Eric