Re: [ga] Mailing List Participation

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:36:12 -0800, William X Walsh wrote:

> All you've done by sending this was to show I was right  :)

Sometimes you are right, William, but not when claiming to speak on behalf of
the GA list participants.  As somebody well known to you once said.

*** Until you do a survey, you can only speak for yourself. ***

> Consider yourself lucky you aren't residing in the US, I'd have your
> ass in court for slander and own what little of your pension you must
> have left.

William, the war-hardened flame warrior, can dish it out but not take it.

'Nuff said.

Regards
Patrick Corliss