Re: [ga] Using the Sub-Lists - Thank You Able!

Abel, WXW and all assembly members,

  Thank you Able for verifying from other forums that I am not privy to,
nor participate on of WXW's raucous behavior anomaly's that we
here on the DNSO GA and other forums have been subjected
too far to often.  WXW's opinion as you very rightly pointed out,
is rarely shared by anyone but the most obscure and obtuse or
disruptive by nature.

William X Walsh wrote:

> Thursday, Thursday, January 10, 2002, 1:40:16 AM, abel wrote:
>
> > Assembly,
>
> > I think after this mail it is about the time I want to emphasize that mr.
> > Walsh, in those instances where he speaks on behalf of the congregation,
> > does NOT speak on my behalf, and his opinion is rarely shared by me, if
> > ever.
>
> Oh Abel, please show me where i ever claimed to speak on your behalf.
>
> Don't buy into the Fud, Abel, just stick to the issues.  There is a
> history here, this is part of that disfunctionality I told you all on
> the OpenSRS discuss list that you would have to ignore when I
> suggested you come here to discuss this.

> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827