Re: [ga] Using the Sub-Lists

Right now sublists are not an issue and closure of the GA is not an issue.

Right now setting up a working group in the ga to handle these matters is
an issue.

Let us not think of ga-sys as sublist let us look at it as a wg-delete forum.

Let us not think of final results but let us move forward in an open and
transparent manner, the results will only reflect our dayly work.

Sincerely,
Eric