Re: [ga] Registrar domain deletion policies

 From personal experience already quoted in here this leads to a DN
hijacking. Let say you pay $35 per annum a Registrar and then discover
around renewal time that you could pay $ 9 under the same terms. You ask to
transfer the DN. They say no, too late. Your normal move is to wait for the
DN to expire and to reregister it cheaper. I have my former company name
pending that way for 2 years and another DN for 3 years. They just holding
them and waiting for me to pay again not releasing it. Now they would sell
it to someone else without any chance that I can buy it back.

Mind you, they already have a service where they put on line to get any DN
should it become available...
Jefsey