Re[2]: [ga] Registrar domain deletion policies

The main problem of the ICANN is the way they consider the users: nothing.
Because no part to their contracts. If you read ICP-3 you see that the main
argument is that the user are too stupid to understand that an
"alt(sic)tld" is not supported bu he ICANN. When you read the reports
abuopt ".org" the NC would not believe you if you explained them that a
non-profit night have he idea bu its oan move to ask for an ".org" domain
name. etc...

Obvioiusly if the Local Internet Communities were smart enough to form a
comon international organization, there would be no more need for the ICANN....

Jefsey