Re[2]: [ga] Registrar domain deletion policies

Friday, Friday, December 21, 2001, 2:32:40 PM, Rick H Wesson wrote:

> William,

> I don't have the authortative refrence on this, maybe dan does. But there
> is a policy on deleteing domains, stated in the contracts registrars have
> with ICANN.

Thats the problem with these contracts though, the registrant is not a
party to them, and can't bring action against a Registrar for
violating them, only ICANN can, and we've seen how well they enforce
their contracts.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>