RE: [ga] Registrar domain deletion policies

I agree with you. Additionally, the registrar, being a re-seller for the
registry, does NOT own the license to the name. The registrant does. If the
registrant lets the domain lapse (as I have recently done with two of mine)
they should revert to the registry's pool for everyone to be able to access.
This gives an unfair edge to the registrars for expiring names.

But then, I think that the registrar system is seriously flawed anyway. This
is yet another flaw.