[ga] Endorsements -- and holidays

Dear GA members,

from now on until Friday 04 January 2002, 21:00 UTC
(13:00 L.A., 16:00 New York, 22:00 Paris, Sat 06:00 Tokyo),
the *endorsement* phase of the election is taking place.

Which means that you can now endorse one of the candidates
-- the template is available at
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2002.DNSO-GAchair.html

BTW: As I see it, there are /four/ candidates:
Kristy McKee, Thomas Roessler, Alexander Svensson
*and* Eric Dierker. Eric has nominated himself
and accepted his nomination, additionally he has
been nominated by Jefsey Morfin. I'm not sure why
his name is missing on the web page mentioned above.
(As I'm a candidate, I'm obviously not part of the
watchdog committee, to which I bcc this message.)

All candidates need at least two endorsements from
members of the GA voting roster. Candidates are
allowed to endorse themselves, and members can
endorse more than one candidate.

And since both Google and Yahoo already are in seasonal
dress: Happy Holidays to all GA participants!
/// Alexander