[ga] Telephony/Voip/and toll free

There are some who adamantly protest any kind of mission creep.

It is very possible with the new generation servers coming on line and
client awareness,
that we will soon be having to deal with the use of Domain Names for all
labeled in the header.

OTOH names may become obsolete as we know them.

http://ICBTollFreeNews.Com/

I suggest a steady dose of the above along with your,
http://www.icannwatch.org/
http://www.lextext.com/icann/index.html
http://www.icann.org/
http://www.icannworld.org/

Great season, great time to reflect, great time to love, great time to
be!

Eric