petty and ridiculous - Re: [ga] [Admin] Suspension of Dierker, Fleming, Walsh, Williams

GA No Tolerance Policy - petty and ridiculous.

Dierker, Fleming, Walsh, Williams, cool it now, the way the GA list
monitors are running things here you'll probably get jail-time the next
time they decide to punish you.  Who decides the punishment in this case
and what are the statue of limitations for alleged violations anyway?
This is laughable.  It looks like you better be careful with what you
say next time.  I don't believe the allegations warranted suspension.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman