[ga-icann]

Re[2]: [ga-icann] You gotta wonder

Hello NameCritic,

Friday, June 29, 2001, 8:52:37 PM, NameCritic wrote:

> Nope. Pretty arrogant of ICANN to ignore what the users want and for not
> using a bottom up consensus in the decision making process. As I have said.
> In the end the users will get what they want regardless of the hidden
> agendas and the non-transparent way ICANN is operating.

Yes, its called letting the testbed roll out run its course and making
sure it succeeds so that future rollouts can include such excellent
ideas as .kids.

When it comes down to it, highly politicized TLDs were bad choices for
an initial testbed rollout.

If you can't see that, then your prejudice and arrogance is blinding
you, as usual.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>