[ga-icann]

Re: [ga-icann] You gotta wonder

WXW and all,

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Hello NameCritic,
>
> Friday, June 29, 2001, 8:52:37 PM, NameCritic wrote:
>
> > Nope. Pretty arrogant of ICANN to ignore what the users want and for not
> > using a bottom up consensus in the decision making process. As I have said.
> > In the end the users will get what they want regardless of the hidden
> > agendas and the non-transparent way ICANN is operating.
>
> Yes, its called letting the testbed roll out run its course and making
> sure it succeeds so that future rollouts can include such excellent
> ideas as .kids.

  "Roll Outs" are a dodge.  The are all going to succeed regardless
whether they really do or not!  So lets not kid anyone shall we?
(Pardon the pun - .KIDS).  I hope I have the chance to
register in the "Future", ICANNBOD-are.kids!  >;)

> When it comes down to it, highly politicized TLDs were bad choices for
> an initial testbed rollout.

  Yes they are, .INFO and .BIZ are prime examples for more than just
this reason....

> If you can't see that, then your prejudice and arrogance is blinding
> you, as usual.

  seems to see pretty clear to me.  I think congress sees it pretty much the
same.  Are all of them blind too?  I think not...

> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
> DNS Services from $1.65/mo

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827

This message was passed to you via the ga-icann@dnso.org list.