Re: [ga] Re: My recent motion

Whoa just a minute give me a little time and try about five more posts.  the
Secratariat ain't cutting you off.

A motion and point of order is really cool here and there is no objection.
Your motion I believe was seconded now please draft a formal motion for
discussion and let it simmer.  When it gets to a boil with no objection (or
only from them who always object) let us make it formal or informal.  Hey it is
this simple; since I am pro and someone else is con, they can vote by emailing
us seperately.  Everyone can see the votes transparently and you win -- because
you will not lose. [alright let them cry not a real vote, big deal we will have
one that is better than any other truth in the world]

Push it bro We Dotcommoners will stand behind you and our current chair is
great at this kind of thing.  He will endorse upon his return, I am sure.

Peace,
Eric