[ga] <sigh>

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:42:35 +0200, Jefsey Morfin wrote:
Re: [ga] DPF support of Derek's proposition

> you just confort my point: a lot of good will, non coordinated with the
> Chair (or ther Directors in the Danny/Derek proposition) would result in a
> lot of mails ... Sorry I forgot all the mails to repeat part of the
> preceding mails. :-)

I am afraid that your objections are quite valid but not for the reason you
suggest (the lack of consensus).  They are correct because you have said
that you will do whatever it takes to sabotage the idea.  Please don't deny
that you have said that.

In fact, I have politely made that point onlist on several occasions.

> PS. I do not why there would be any crackpot scheme what ever it may mean
> because I say you tried in the best you could a silly scheme about these
> now forgotten articial sub-lists.  :-)

A "crackpot" scheme means the same as a "silly" scheme.  This is clearly the
import of your comments.  The fact is that the noise on the main lists,
which you have referred to, makes the creation of dedicated working groups a
good idea.

I just wonder what motivates a few people to deliberately wreck any
constructive proposal that they, personally, happen not to agree with.

<sigh>

Regards
Patrick Corliss