Re: [ga] DPF support of Derek's proposition

Dear!
you just confort my point: a lot of good will, non coordinated with the
Chair (or ther Directors in the Danny/Derek proposition) would result in a
lot of mails ... Sorry I forgot all the mails to repeat part of the
preceding mails. :-)
Have agood mrning you on the other side of the world!
Jefsey

PS. I do not why there would be any crackpot scheme what ever it may mean
because I say you tried in the best you could a silly scheme about these
now forgotten articial sub-lists.  :-)