Re: [ga] Nomination Process

On Sat, 09 Jun 2001 19:45:46 -0700, Eric Dierker wrote:

>Please define Individuals Constituency.  I have many friends concerned over what
>we are discussing here.  We are having a very hard time with the difference with
>the domain name holders and us simple users, my children without domain names
>asked me if they would be represented.  I want to tell them it is ok, can I?

That would of course be one of the major challenges of the Taskforce -
to work out who is eligible to join.

Some issues which come to mind are:

a) Should it be gTLD name holders only
b) How about ccTLD name holders
c) What if you hold a third or fourth level name - should that be
eligible?
d) If ones goes with (c) then should any individual at all be eligible
as it is easy to get a third level name for free
(e) Should there be a minimum age of membership
(f) Do you need to hold/own the name or just be the admin contact for
it?
(g) Should there be restrictions on membership of an individual
constituency and other constituencies?

DPF
--
david@farrar.com