Re: [ga] Nomination Process

Please define Individuals Constituency.  I have many friends concerned over what
we are discussing here.  We are having a very hard time with the difference with
the domain name holders and us simple users, my children without domain names
asked me if they would be represented.  I want to tell them it is ok, can I?

Eric