RE: [ga] last word on .earth, .usa, and .z

> Rick H Wesson: Friday, July 07, 2000 7:25 AM

> If Mr Palmer wishes to publish his zones I'm sure we can make
better
> estimates but with out them we can only compare his rogue zones
> with the information he has provided.

You know, you're as bad as D'Crock. PgMedia is rogue, ORSC isn't.
If you don't know what I'm talking about you can go to the
archives from just a few weeks ago.

<flame>
In the mean-time, you are only showing what sort of bigoted
sumbitch/a**hole you are. Do yourself a favor and quit
mis-applying the rogue label. It only makes you look like more of
a fool than you are. Then you could maybe learn some social
skills, maybe folks will be more forthcoming with information.
Also, you could possibly learn to be a little more open minded,
in order to convince folks that you are not a complete idiot.

Quit being the belligerent a**hole and someone *might* take you
seriously. You can also learn to do some of your own homework
'stead of bitching at hard-working folks for not doing it for
you.

Also, you shouldn't advertise so loudly that you don't have a
clue.
</flame>

If you want to play lumber-jack then you should learn to carry
your own end of the log, before bitching at others for how they
carry theirs.