Re[2]: [ga] last word on .earth, .usa, and .z

Hello John,

Friday, July 07, 2000, 8:35:46 AM, you wrote:

> Now, don't get me wrong, I believe that the existance of alternative RSCs is
> a VERY good thing, as it obliges the ICANN RSC to be fair, useful and
> competent. The pathetic stats that all the alternative RSCs are showing just

You give ICANN way more credit than it deserves.  There is nothing
fair, useful, and competent about ICANN.  Nothing at all.  Indeed, the
only thing they have been competent about is pandering to special
interests.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com