Re[2]: [ga] last word on .earth, .usa, and .z

Hello Roeland,

Friday, July 07, 2000, 8:38:52 AM, you wrote:

>> Rick H Wesson: Friday, July 07, 2000 7:25 AM

>> If Mr Palmer wishes to publish his zones I'm sure we can make
> better
>> estimates but with out them we can only compare his rogue zones
>> with the information he has provided.

> You know, you're as bad as D'Crock. PgMedia is rogue, ORSC isn't.
> If you don't know what I'm talking about you can go to the
> archives from just a few weeks ago.

No, they are all rogue.  Rogue RSC or rogue registry, they are still
rogue.

> <flame>
> In the mean-time, you are only showing what sort of bigoted
> sumbitch/a**hole you are. Do yourself a favor and quit
> mis-applying the rogue label. It only makes you look like more of
> a fool than you are.

The rogue label is one of the few things Rick got right.

> Then you could maybe learn some social
> skills, maybe folks will be more forthcoming with information.
> Also, you could possibly learn to be a little more open minded,
> in order to convince folks that you are not a complete idiot.

Open minded is being defined as friendly to Rogue Registry positions?

Me thinks thou protest too much.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com