Re: [ga] Re: Another senseless rejection of the pioneering work of Jon Postel

Hello Simon,

I won't respond to the rest of your diatribe, and if I said what I
really thought of your self serving manipulative email to Rick, I'd
probably get kicked off the list, no matter how accurage the comments
would be.  But I wanted to point one thing out.

Friday, July 07, 2000, 5:59:24 PM, you wrote:

> Tell me, why are those pioneers still standing, working together
> co-operatively with a comprehensive, non-conflicting root system which
> resolves for those who want to see them, when the IAHC and gTLD-MoU was
> shut down by the US Government and marked as a failure? Even the pioneers
> still recognize the rules established by Jon Postel and carry the five
> non-conflicting IAHC/CORE TLDs - in spite of the aggressive lies and false
> accusations made against them by CORE members.

No, the Renegade Rogue registries (nearly all of whom do not have
operational registries) are working together for nothing more than
their own self interest in the hopes that they will be handed a gold
mind by nothing more than their own little claim that they wanted to
do this.

Spare us, Simon, you are wrong.

ICANN **will** ignore your claims, and as a result of your antics
justify not adopting a truly open process to create more gTLDs than
the mere token TLDs that will be the result now.

And don't ask if I have an inside scoop or how I know what ICANN will
do.  We can all see the writing on the wall, Simon.  And you have done
nothing helpful to prevent it, either.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com