RE: [ga] Press Release Warns Internet Users about ICANN

I've been putting the ORSC zone file on http://files.dnso.net for
quite some time. The most recent update includes JB's .GOD TLD.
To be honest, it is not on auto-refresh yet so it is only the
last copy I have updated.

I might remind you that you are more likely to catch any game
with honey than when using vinegar.