RE: [ga] last word on .earth, .usa, and .z

Roeland,

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> PgMedia is rogue, ORSC isn't.
> If you don't know what I'm talking about you can go to the
> archives from just a few weeks ago.

I apply the term rogue to any organization that premotes the sale of
DNS labels that are not in the ICANN root.

I believe ORSC, PgMedia (name.space) and AURSC all fall into this
category. I also find the sale of iDNS names premature because so few
implementations interoplate and they too are not in the ICANN root.

-rick