[ga] Polling Booth ready

At 19:44 3/12/99 -0800, William X. Walsh wrote:

>On 03-Dec-99 Joop Teernstra wrote:
>> At 18:43 2/12/99 -0500, Mikki Barry wrote:
>>
>>>What do people think of the idea of the GA holding its own election
>>>once the nominations are in, and then following the lead of whomever
>>>is elected by the GA?
>>>
>> My Polling Booth will be open for such an election, although I suspect
>> that
>> one of the more rabid watchdogs may object, foaming at the mouth.<g>
>>

>I don't think a polling booth that REQUIRES use of Javascript would be a
>suitable service.

Well, I hope William and other critics can approve of a Polling Booth that
no longer requires javascript.
It has been overtime work to do away with this requirement and make the
results calculation server-side, but here it is, ready just in time for
this election.

Please go and deliver your informal vote for one of the three candidates.
There is no password, but double voting can be detected.

(if this would be a formal election, the system could assign each GA member
a unique password.)

--joop teernstra, IDNO bootstrap

--Make good use of any voting rights and opportunities--
http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/