Re: [ga] Re: Request for acceptance of nomination to the Chair of the GA

At 18:43 2/12/99 -0500, Mikki Barry wrote:

>What do people think of the idea of the GA holding its own election
>once the nominations are in, and then following the lead of whomever
>is elected by the GA?

My Polling Booth will be open for such an election, although I suspect that
one of the more rabid watchdogs may object, foaming at the mouth.<g>

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
http://www.democracy.org.nz/idno/