RE: [ga] Polling Booth ready

On 04-Dec-99 Joop Teernstra wrote:
>>I don't think a polling booth that REQUIRES use of Javascript would be a
>>suitable service.
>>
> Well, I hope William and other critics can approve of a Polling Booth
> that
> no longer requires javascript.
> It has been overtime work to do away with this requirement and make the
> results calculation server-side, but here it is, ready just in time for
> this election.

Great, Joop. I'll take a look at it later today.  I'll also check it out
to be text browser compatible, as that was the other complaint (which I
believe the javascript problem caused).

If this works, you really should announce it on the IDNO list, though.  As
it has been a point of quite some discussion there.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934