Re: [ga] Re: Request for acceptance of nomination to the Chair of the GA

Jeff and all DNSO'ers,

  Yes it dose look rather desperate behavior has been shown on the part of
these "Watchdogs" form what I have observed, and I see others have
observed as well.

  Joop's kind offer is at least one avenue that would lend some
assemblance of independence, I would again suggest that
VOTE.COM be considered as a place in which to do this.
I am sure that INEGroup would be happy to take on the
costs if necessary should VOTE.COM be considered...

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Joop and all,
>
>   I am sure all of the so called "Watchdogs" would be foaming at the
> mouth or something very similar....  Good point here though Joop!
>
>   It is a shame that some within the DNSO, most especially it's
> NC and now this sham of a "Watchdog" bunch have turned
> and manipulated the DNSO into a captured entity of CORE
> and some of it's other creatures, such as PAB and POC...
> SUckering in some of the members of the Constituencies,
> and aspiring Constituencies such as the IDNO...
>
> Joop Teernstra wrote:
>
> > At 18:43 2/12/99 -0500, Mikki Barry wrote:
> >
> > >What do people think of the idea of the GA holding its own election
> > >once the nominations are in, and then following the lead of whomever
> > >is elected by the GA?
> > >
> > My Polling Booth will be open for such an election, although I suspect that
> > one of the more rabid watchdogs may object, foaming at the mouth.<g>
> >
> > --Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
> > the Cyberspace Association,
> > the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
> > http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
> > http://www.democracy.org.nz/idno/
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number:  972-447-1894

Bob Davis...