[ga] Attention: Frank Risso

I say the next as a watchdog committee member,

Dear Frank,

Your case is the first one of one person saying that
your are proposing some name and you are not
able to nominated him.

I have asked you privately some things to help you
on your intention to nominate some person.  But maybe
I have not been able to help you in a clear way.

Ok, lets do it in a public way so not only me can help you,
and so other people can learn from this particular situation.

I ask you to send your nomitation FOLLOWING the
official form that is posted on the DNSO.ORG website.
AND, please, at the same time do a copy (CC) to me.
My email is jrl@mail.lima.net.pe

There can be MANY reasons why your nomination
is not accepted, but the first thing that WE need to do
is to certify that your nomination has been done in the
correct form, send to the correct email address, and
from that point we can check what other factors or
elements are not allowing you can present this
nomination.

Regards,

Javier
(I ask to any other guy (or girl) that have problem sending
a nomination, send a CC copy to me, in this way I can
follow each case).
Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE