Re: [ga] THIS FRIDAY end the nomination's time...

On 02-Dec-99 Mark C. Langston wrote:

> On 2 December 1999, Jonathan Weinberg <weinberg@mail.msen.com> wrote:
>

>>Mark --
>>
>>      Nominations are indeed being added by hand.  You submitted yours
>>in the evening (local time in France), after the responsible person had
>>already gone home, and she added it when she got back into the office in
>>the morning.  Chill.
>>
>>Jon
>

> Funny... MHonArc is an automated system.  Without anything to the

Hi Mark.

I would be against the use of an automated system like this, simply
because we have already seen the abuse certain cyber personalities can
make and you know it would be abused (and probably with fraudulent headers
to make it appear they were coming from other individuals among us).

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934