[ga] People who is not able to post nominations

As a watchdog committee member:

To the guys that are saying that they are not allowed
to post nominations.

- Send your nomination with a CC (copy) to my email
  address.  In this way I can start a following of each
  case.

I promise to give you an answer about why your
nomination is not accepted.  Easy and plain.

For the record: The only person that has say that he
has send a nomination and it has not been published
is Frank Rizzo and there is a special mail send to this
list where I deal with the problem in a public way.

Regards,

Javier Rodriguez
Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE