Re: [ga] Attention: Frank Risso

Jeff, Javier and all DNSO'ers,

  I believe this exchange should be shared with the list for
their edification so as to be as open as possible.  So I am
including them in my response here.

  I am in agreement with Jeff's comments here Javier,
and strongly believe in the sprit of the White Paper
as well as the MoU that we should strive to be
inclusive in our deliberations and discussions as many
also seem to feel.  I am sure that you feel the same,
but sometimes you seem to equivocate as Jeff has
pointed out in his comments below.  I would be interested,
as I am sure others would, just why that might be, Javier?

Bob Davis...