RE: [ga] THIS FRIDAY end the nomination's time...

Mark,

I'd suggest you use the 'refresh' key on your computer when you check the
website (or any other websites that list archives for that matter). I
checked the site you're complaining about, and there was a submission from
you, dated yesterday, along with several others, so I don't understand what
you're your claiming is broken.

Theresa