Re: [ga] Re: Request for acceptance of nomination to the Chair o

William and all DNSO'ers,

  Is there some specific reason that you are objecting that is
based on substance Mr. Walsh, or are you doing so just
to be objecting as it is being used on the IDNO to which
you objected so incorrectly as my archives tell me?

William X. Walsh wrote:

> On 03-Dec-99 Joop Teernstra wrote:
> > At 18:43 2/12/99 -0500, Mikki Barry wrote:
> >
> >>What do people think of the idea of the GA holding its own election
> >>once the nominations are in, and then following the lead of whomever
> >>is elected by the GA?
> >>
> > My Polling Booth will be open for such an election, although I suspect
> > that
> > one of the more rabid watchdogs may object, foaming at the mouth.<g>
> >

> I don't think a polling booth that REQUIRES use of Javascript would be a
> suitable service.
>
> --
> William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
> Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

Bob Davis...