Re: [ga] Polling Booth ready

Joop and all DNSO'ers,

  I too will be curious to see how things on your "Informal Poll" will
turn out.  I would gander a guess that most of the DNSO'ers
will not even visit, as I understand has been the situation in the past
when you have offered similar overtures of this nature.  This would
not be out of the ordinary under such circumstances that have shown
their ugliness, most especially starting just before the end of the
illegitimate DNSO election ending on October 8th...

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 11:10 4/12/99 -0400, Peter de Blanc wrote:
> > http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/
> >
> >Is a really good idea. Even an 'informal' method of tracking consensus
> >electronically in such a large group as ours (the GA) is a valuable tool.
> >

> Thanks Peter.
> GA Chair" topic, which included the names of the candidates that were
> nominated too late and two who were filtered out by the DNSO list admin.
> This poll has the option to give ticks for any or all candidates and also
> give you the option to disapprove of candidates.
>
> Please give vent to your opinion about all candidates !
>
> Unless I am very mistaken, I think the disapproval option really does away
> with the need to filter candidates.
> The voters will gladly do that themselves.
> Of course, as this is a "free topic" without any security about the voters'
> roll, it could also be an interesting challenge for these candidates to
> rally support for themselves from outside the GA.
> I am curious how much they will find...
>
> In view of the fact that only a few people visited the Booth for the
> "informal" Vote, perhaps more will be interested in the "even more
> informal" poll.
>
> --joop teernstra, IDNO bootstrap
>
> --Make good use of any voting rights and opportunities--
> http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/

Bob Davis...