Re: [ga] Proof of Identification - Disruptive Behavior, a definition???

William and all DNSO'ers,

  Oh yes Mr. Walsh, I am sure you do take this attitude.  It is very
similar to your attitude that you have taken for some time.  We have been
watching you very closely, and will continue to do so.  You have extensive
experience in creating "Disruptive Behavior", whatever that is defined,
in this fora...

William X. Walsh wrote:

> On 06-Dec-99 Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
> > Patrick is right. A web of trust may be more easily implementable
> > initially.
> > I have personally met Patrick a few times and Mark Langston is known to
> > me
> > via a mutual acquaintance. Many others are also known to me, well enough
> > that I'd counter-sign their sigs. I am also sure that most of the NC can
> > certify that I am real (Since the San Jose NC meeting <grin> awa the SF
> > Bay
> > Area meeting with Esther Dyson, last Summer).
>
> The problem with this is that all it takes is one person whose identity is
> trusted and who supports the efforts of those whose sole aim is to be as
> disruptive as possible.  They can then "trust" those people and their
> identities.
>
> I don't see this as a solution that will acheive the goal here.
>
> --
> William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
> Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

Bob Davis...